I’m so excited to have seen the final version of my book which will be available on Amazon within the next 10 days. The front and back cover is great, the book design super and the content even better! Why I wrote the book I wrote Making Millions as a direct result of what I […]
Navigating teens towards financial independence on the net. Strategies to help parents gain the cooperation of their teen, minimise arguments and reduce stress.
Connect with your teenDiscover how to talk your teenagers round without alienating them.
Smart Money for TeensNavigating teens towards making money online and building career stories in the digital economy. Insights from influencers and young entrepreneurs. What is driving the influx of teen millionaires on the internet?
Further EducationHelp your child decide if College, University, internships or Google Certs is right for them.
21st Century CareersDo Gen Zs think about such a thing as a career? Learn about 21st Century jobs in the digital economy and how to build career stories.
Workshops for ParentsDiscover the proven skills to help you navigate the teenage years.
Keynote SpeakingSmart Money for teens – building career stories in the 21st Century. Bridging the skills gap - what employers want and how your teens can transition into the worknet from school.
Best of our latest articles
Being a parent is one of the most complicated jobs around. Our latest articles give you the best tips to stay connected with your teens.
It’s normal to worry about your teenager. You want them to succeed in life and be happy. Right now, it’s nerve-racking to see them feeling stuck and unmotivated. There are some steps you can take to help them become unstuck and hopefully take the first small steps to turn things around. When they Feel Demotivated […]
As a parent, you want what’s best for your child. As they grow up, you develop certain expectations. You want them to study hard, finish school, build a successful career, start a family of their own. Many parents set up college funds to ensure their children don’t end up in debt. While you have every […]
Fiona O'NeillPsychologist, parent, coach.
Navigating parents through the teenage years and coaching teens to transition into the world of work and smart money in the 21st Century. As a mum and psychologist, I provide strategies to help parents minimise arguments with their teens, be less stressed and enjoy a calmer home life. I provide actionable insider tips to help young people transition into the worknet and build career stories.
Fiona O’Neill offers a range of services helping parents to navigate through the teenage years and coaching teens to read the marketplace.
- Impove communication with your child
- Engage the cooperation of your teen
- Restore calm and balance at home
- Simple strategies to tackle parenting problems
- Helping teens discover ways to make money online
Live Online Parenting Course
- I teach small groups of parents to engage with their teen
- Define and document what you want to achieve as a parent
- Understand the teenage psyche and your parenting style
- Cracking the code - how to talk to your child
- Find solutions together with your teen
- Bridging the skills gap - 21st Century ‘careers’ for teens
- Redefining 3rd level education
- What employers want and how to prepare your teens for the world of work
- Parenting and the power of a global mindset
- Cross cultural lessons in parenting