Do This One Thing and Watch Your Confidence Grow Self-confidence is one of those things you have to find and feel deep within you. So how do you find and feel it inside if you’re not confident to begin with? You pretend. Think of it like acting. If you don’t like people looking at you […]
Navigating teens towards opportunities and routes to financial independence on the net.
Talk to your teens/graduatesDo Gen Zs think about such a thing as a career? Learn about 21st Century jobs in the digital economy and how to build career stories.
Smart Money for TeensNavigating teens towards making money online and building career stories in the digital economy. Insights from influencers and young entrepreneurs.
Further EducationHelp your child decide if College, University, internships or Google Certs is right for them.
Keynote SpeakingSmart Money for teens. Bridging the skills gap. Next Generation Careers. Build Your Future You. Who Will You Be 5 Years From Now?
Best of our latest articles
Being a parent is one of the most complicated jobs around. Our latest articles give you the best tips to stay connected with your teens.
Results Day Career Advice
Choosing the right career path It can be really difficult knowing what career path to follow, especially when you’ve just got your exam results and need to decide what to do next. Entering the world of work can feel daunting, particularly if you’re not sure what career you want. When searching for a role, it’s […]
Mental Wellness in Your First Job
In recent years, every aspect of our lives has become competitive which has resulted in an exponential rise in stress levels, affecting not only young people but all workers. However, it affects young people and teens differently and for all kinds of reasons ranging from pressure to do well, social relationships with friends and partners, […]
Fiona O'NeillPsychologist, parent, coach.
Coaching teens to transition into the world of work and smart money in the 21st Century. As a mum and psychologist, I coach teens and provide strategies to help parents guide teens towards opportunities for financial independence and possibilities. We have to give teens words and pictures to make them believe everything is possible so they’re thinking how far can I take this? I provide actionable insider tips to help young people transition into the worknet and build career stories.
Fiona O’Neill offers a range of services helping parents to navigate teens to read the marketplace and find work opportunities.
- Insight on range of occupations and ways of working not previously considered
- Practical tips on apps to use and organisations to talk to in the job search
- Suggestions, tips and advice about upskilling quickly to fill gaps in the market and start earning
- Help clarify decision making regarding university vs work
- Helping teens discover ways to make money online
Live Online Parenting Course
- I teach small groups of parents to communicate with teens about 21st Century jobs and provide strategies for guiding them
- Define and document what school leavers and graduates want to achieve and how to approach the marketplace
- Bridging the skills gap - 21st Century ‘careers’ for teens
- Redefining 3rd level education
- What employers want and how to prepare your teens for the world of work
What my clients have to say
Work with me
Book a discovery session