Write for Cosmikos
The Cosmikos blog is a resource for teenagers and young adults. We offer practical tips and advice to:
- Prepare Gen Zs for jobs in the 21st Century
- Help young people to decide if College, University, internships or Google Certs is right for them
- Navigate teens towards making money online
Writers – If you would like to share your insights, opinions and experience on the above topics, please get in touch using the contact form here. Please share links to existing articles or published work so that I can get a feel for your writing style.
If you’re a school leaver burning to share your thoughts about entrepreneurship, finding working in the 2020s or making that all important decision between study and work, do let us know. We’d love to hear from you. If you’re an influencer with a small (or large) following, a young entrepreneur who has just started running your business or a seasoned entrepreneur (aged 13-26) who would like to share your message with other young people to help them take action and to support business success in all its forms, then please get in touch. We encourage it as we are looking to share success and growth stories with school leavers and graduates to help them take action at a challenging time in history.
Young businesspeople are earning money in all sorts of interesting ways. The internet has lowered the barrier to entry for so many jobs but some young people are freaking out because they don’t know where to start to access the jobs or what to do first to cash in on internet business opportunities. If you would like to share your insights, opinion and experience of working the internet economy to transform earnings, please get in touch with a link to existing articles, your blog or an example of a published article (or book).
Spotlight Next Gen Careers – share your story about your career to date and inspire others to following their dreams by answering the following questions:
- Tell us a little bit about you as a person – your name, your background, where you come from?
- What were you doing before your set up your business?
- What inspired you to set up your business?
- What is your business about? How long have you been operating?
- How has the reality of running a business compared to the dream so far?
- What have been your biggest challenges to date?
- What inspires and motivated you to succeed?
- What key piece of advice would you give to someone just starting a business today?
- Would you be happy to do a short interview with Cosmikos?
Book Reviews – If you’ve read a book that has had a significant impact on your business and life, we would love to hear about it. Share an in-depth review of the book (up to 800 words) to include the following:
- Introduction – including book title, author, subject, publisher, price, ISBN etc.
- Subject – a description of the specific subject and the author’s writing style.
- About the author – provide some background information about the author, their experience, authority etc.
- The strengths and weaknesses of the book – what could have been covered in more or less detail.
- Conclusion – how did the book impact you and your business? Who would you recommend the book to and why?
If an article or review is accepted for publication on the Cosmikos website, you will be required to submit the information listed below: You will also have the option to include a short biography of no more than 100 words and a recent photograph.
- Your permission to use your article on the Cosmikos website and also to feature it on social media.
- Any accompanying relevant images with details of any required credits.
- Articles submitted to the website should be between 500-1000 words.
- Book review should be no more than 800 words.
Contributors will not be paid for submitted articles but will be given full credit as the author, publisher, trainer etc. and a link/links will be included to your website, blog or store (a maximum of 2 links).
A small processing fee is payable.
Please note that we will not accept links to dating or adult websites nor to payday loans, gambling or drug related sites.
All article will be subject to approval and we do not guarantee to publish all articles submitted. Some articles will be held on file for future use. We encourage you to get in touch as we are looking to include articles from a range of disciplines on subjects including:
- Social media
- Coaching, goals setting and personal development for young adults
- Business planning strategy and evaluation
- Productivity – working smart and optimising habits to move your business forward
- Young businesspeople making money from online (and offline) businesses
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the website and we look forward to hearing from you soon.