Write for Cosmikos
The Cosmikos blog is a resource to help individuals in the workplace and in early careers to navigate various work-related challenges and concerns. We offer practical tips and advice whether you’re:
- Feeling stressed at work
- Lacking confidence in your job
- Facing difficulties with a boss
- Experiencing harassment
- Dealing with overwhelm
- Navigating your early career
- Want to share your thoughts about entrepreneurship
Writers – If you would like to share your insights, opinions and experience on the above topics, please get in touch using the contact form here. Please share links to existing articles or published work so that I can get a feel for your writing style.
Individual stories play a vital role in supporting people through work-related challenges – promoting wellbeing, reducing stress through shared experience of trauma and offering support and guidance. We’d love to hear from you if you would like to contribute your story. Perhaps you have a success story about how you dealt with tech overwhelm. Perhaps you’re a young entrepreneur who has just started running your business and found community support for your mental health. Or you’re a seasoned entrepreneur who would like to share your message with other young people to help them take action and to encourage business success in all its forms, then please get in touch. In particular we are interested to hear about how corporate employees/entrepreneurs/influencers/ look after their mental health and find support to keep well as they face all kinds of stressors.
Young businesspeople are earning money in all sorts of interesting ways. What are careers looking like in the 2020s? If you would like to share your insights, opinion and experience of a career working the internet economy, please get in touch with a link to existing articles, your blog or an example of a published article (or book).
Spotlight Early Careers – share your story about your first job and inspire others to follow their dreams by answering the following questions:
- Tell us a little bit about you as a person – your name, your background, where you come from?
- What were you doing before your set up your business?
- What inspired you to set up your business?
- What is your business about? How long have you been operating?
- How has the reality of running a business compared to the dream so far?
- What have been your biggest challenges to date?
- How have you managed your personal wellbeing ?
- Tell us about your confidence, your motivation to succeed, how you deal with change?
- What inspires and motivated you to succeed?
- What key piece of advice would you give to someone just starting a business today?
- Would you be happy to do a short interview with Cosmikos?
Book Reviews – If you’ve read a book that has had a significant impact on your mental wellbeing, we would love to hear about it. Share an in-depth review of the book (up to 800 words) to include the following:
- Introduction – including book title, author, subject, publisher, price, ISBN etc.
- Subject – a description of the specific subject and the author’s writing style.
- About the author – provide some background information about the author, their experience, authority etc.
- The strengths and weaknesses of the book – what could have been covered in more or less detail.
- Conclusion – how did the book impact you, your personal wellbeing and your job/business? Who would you recommend the book to and why?
If an article or review is accepted for publication on the Cosmikos website, you will be required to submit the information listed below: You will also have the option to include a short biography of no more than 100 words and a recent photograph.
- Your permission to use your article on the Cosmikos website and also to feature it on social media.
- Any accompanying relevant images with details of any required credits.
- Articles submitted to the website should be between 500-1000 words.
- Book review should be no more than 800 words.
Contributors will not be paid for submitted articles but will be given full credit as the author, publisher, trainer etc. and a link/links will be included to your website, blog or store (a maximum of 2 links).
A small processing fee is payable.
Please note that we will not accept links to dating or adult websites nor to payday loans, gambling or drug related sites.
All article will be subject to approval and we do not guarantee to publish all articles submitted. Some articles will be held on file for future use. We encourage you to get in touch as we are looking to include articles from a range of disciplines on subjects including:
- Personal wellness
- Self Mastery
- Career as Entrepreneur
- Career as Influencer
- Coaching, goals setting and personal development in corporate careers
- Business planning strategy and evaluation
- Productivity – working smart and optimising habits to move your business forward
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the website and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Contact [email protected]